The Collateral Registry, a subsidiary of the Bank of Ghana became a separate entity and sought to brand itself. Primetime was contracted to create a unique brand identity for them as well as communicate its services to the Registry’s target users. Our tasks in this branding exercise included the following:
- Creating a corporate logo
- Designing signage and communication materials
- Producing radio skits and a television documentary on the Collateral Registry
- Organizing outreach programmes in the various regions to enable interaction with their targets
- Conducting surveys to identify areas that need to be elaborated on in further communication messages.